Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Menu (4/26 - 5/2)

Do you ever have those days/weeks/months where you slowly start to get out of your routine? Until it just starts to get worse and worse?

That has been me the last month or two. I think I tried to let myself slack off a bit when things got crazy with Andy's work. But as we all know, if you slack off, you just have more work later.

Anyway, the point is, I am trying very hard to get back to my organized life! One of the things I am working on doing again is menu planning. Most of the time Andy misses dinner, and with two toddlers it often becomes easier to just cater to them. But that of course leads to a whole lot of chicken nuggets and cereal, and not enough trying new things.

So here we go. This weeks' menu. It's oh so very exciting ;o)

Monday - Spaghetti
Tuesday - Spicy Honey Chicken
Wednesday - Homemade pizza
Thursday - Asian BBQ Chicken
Friday - Takeout/Date Night
Saturday - Burgers
Sunday - Breakfast

Wish me luck! Hopefully I can make myself cook....and convince my toddler/preschooler (is a 3 year old a toddler or a preschooler?) actually eat dinner!

What's for dinner at your house this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment