Friday, April 9, 2010

99 Things

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun.
So for today here is my take on the "99 Things".

The idea is you bold it if you have already done it, change to italics the ones you want to accomplish still, and just ignore the ones you have no wish to do.
Get it? Ok here we go =)


Have you ever......

1. Started your own blog
Somehow I think you knew that answer already ;o)

2. Slept under the stars

3. Been in a band

4. Been to Hawaii
so I was born there, but I NEED to go back...haven't been since I was 2ish

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Given more than you can afford to charity

7. Been to DisneyLand/World
both =)

8. Climbed a mountain

9. Sang a Solo
ha! That would suck for all listeners ;o)

10. Bungee Jumped
again, NO THANK YOU!!!

11. Been to Paris
Oh Andy, are you reading this ;o)

12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
I am sure it's beautiful, but I am not dieing to see it...KWIM?

13. Taught yourself an art from scratch

14. Adopted a child

15. Had food poisoning
lucky me...right?

16. Walked to the top of the statue of Liberty

17. Grown your own vegetables

18. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
Umm, did you see number 11 ;o)
19. Slept on an overnight train

20. Had a pillow fight

21. Hitch Hiked

22. Taken a sick day, when you weren't really sick
no comment =)

23. Held a Praying Mantis
this one is crazy...why in the world would I want to hold a praying mantis???

24. Built a snow fort

25. Gone skinny dipping

26. Held a lamb
Again, why would I want to???

27. Run a marathon

28. Seen a total eclipse

29. Watched the sunrise or sunset

30. Ridden a gondola in Venice

31. Been on a cruise
I really want to, but I am super scared at the same time! I saw Titanic too many times apparently!

32. Hit a home run

33. Been to Niagara Falls

34. Been to the birthplace of your ancestors

35. Seen an Amish community

36. Taught yourself a new language

37. Had enough money to be truly happy

38. Gone rock climbing

39. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa, in person

40. Seen Michaelangelo's David in person

41. Sung karaoke
Umm, again Melissa and singing do NOT go together!

42. Seen the Old Faithful geyser erupt

43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant

44. Visited Africa

45. Walked on a beach in the moonlight

46. Been in an ambulance

47. Had your portrait painted

48. Gone deep sea fishing

49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person

50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower
I think we established that I might like to go to Paris ;o)

51. Been scuba diving or snorkeling
I am actually kinda scared to do this,but according to Andy I have to at least snorkel when he finally takes me to Hawaii...so I may as well put it as a want.

52. Kissed in the rain

53. Played in the mud

54. Gone to a drive in movie

55. Been in a movie
I have been in a commerical or two and a music video...but no movies.

56. Been to the Great Wall of China

57. Started a business

58. Taken a martial arts class

59. Visited Russia

60. Served at a soup kitchen

61. Sold Girl Scout cookies

62. Gone Whale watching

63. Gotten flowers for no reason

64. Donated blood

65. Gone Sky Diving

66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
I have been to the Holocaust museum in DC and I really appreciated the experience. I would love a chance to explore that part of history even more!

67. Bounced a check

68. Flown in a helicopter

69. Saved a favorite toy from childhood

70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial

71. Eaten caviar
YUCK! No desire at all!

72. Pieced a quilt
It's possible I have helped my mom do this, but I would love to make my own!

73. Stood in Times Square
Ok, people...this is a serious issue! I have NEVER been to NYC!!! I belong there! I should be shopping and site seeing and going to every musical on broadway...I NEED to go!!!

74. Toured the Everglades

75. Been fired from a job

76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London

77. Broken a bone
Do toes count? I broke a few toes during dance?

78. Been on a speeding motorcycle

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
I was 12ish. It was a giant hole in the ground. I should go again.

80. Published a book

81. Visited the Vatican

82 . Bought a brand new car
My dad has drilled in my head for years, that a new car is a waste of money. I will probably never buy a brand spankin new car.

83. Walked in Jerusalem

84. Had your picture in the paper

85. Read the Bible
Not cover to cover. I have read most of it in various studies, but never straight through. I should.

86. Been to the White House
I have been to it, but not inside. I would love to do a tour one day.

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
No thank you!!!

88. Had chickenpox
At Grandmas house!

89. Saved someone life
I hope I never have to.

90. Sat on a jury

91. Met someone famous
I think I have met a few, but I know for sure I met South 65 and Lila McCann.

92. Joined a book club

93. Lost someone you love
Love you Mom!

94. Had a baby
Twice =)

95. Seen the Alamo in person

96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake

97. Been involved in a law suit

98. Owned a cell phone
Really? I wonder if anyone can answer no to this?

99. Been stung by a bee

No comments:

Post a Comment