Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lukas (AKA Bubbies =)

Isn't that a horrible nickname?! It started out as a bubba, which isn't that great either, but that's what Weston called him. Oh well, he'll grow out of it...right? Please say yes =)

Lukas had a check-up last week, so (because I'm sure you're all dieing to know) here are his stats:
Height - 30 inches
Weight - 22 lbs. 3 oz.

I guess he is right on the 50th percentile. Totally normal, but after my monster child, he seems so tiny =)

Tonight we fed the missionaries. Lukas was super cranky and we just let him go to town on a bowl of applesauce. The spoon wasn't working so he decided to do things his way =)

Lukas LOVES bananas. Seriously, he eats probably two a day! I try for variety, but the kid just wants his bananas.

Lukas got this Thomas ball in his Easter basket and he is in love! Lukas will play ball for hours on end =)


These boys love each other so much! Weston wants to play with and snuggle Lukas as much as possible. Sometimes he is totally like Lenny (Of Mice and Men)....a little TOO loving =) Luckily this time bubbies didn't try to get away...


Look at all that drool! Am I the only who just gave up on keeping their toddlers shirt dry?! He now has all his teeth, up to 1st set of molars and his eye teeth. Those eye teeth/canine teeth have cut through but aren't all the way out yet...hence the continued drool.


He decided to climb right in this basket...so we took him for a ride =) He was having a blast, even if you can't tell from this picture! LOL!

Lukas loves to leave. Anywhere we go, he doesn't care, but as soon as you put his shoes on he freaks out if you don't leave immediately. He also loves to sit on the chair, so on this occasion when I need a few more minutes, he got plopped on a chair. It works....for a minute or two at least.

1 comment:

  1. funny boy! He can have all our bananas... I buy a huge bunch from Costco and then only use 1 or 2. At least he's addicted to something healthy! Love Allie

    ReplyDelete