I saw these flowers on the blog brightsides the other day, and decided they would be first attempt at fabric flowers. I keep saying I am going to try some, but then I don't....these seemed pretty easy though. I think they turned out really cute.
Just remember, we all know my camera sucks...and I guess I should take some blame too. Sorry! I think at some point this year we are going to have to cave and get a better camera! LOL!
Just remember, we all know my camera sucks...and I guess I should take some blame too. Sorry! I think at some point this year we are going to have to cave and get a better camera! LOL!
If you want to see the tutorial I (mostly) followed, click here.
Unlike mine, her photography is AMAZING!!!!!

I am SO happy you know how to make these! I've been wanting to try but thought I'd save myself the disappointment of them not turning out. Can we have a craft day/play date and you can show me how? I have a glue gun and fabric and clippies. Thanks! Love Allie
ReplyDeleteWe totally can Allie!!! I am always up for crafting with anybody =) They were really easy, so don't worry. Fair warning though, unless you are way more talented than me, you are probably going to burn your fingers. I really want to get some headbands and try that too! Yay! I will e-mail you and we can pick out a time =)
ReplyDeletei saw them on susans friend n i love it..and yes i want to learn how to make it.. i actually do need all the supplies like gluegun and fabric..but i have clippies!
ReplyDeletetarget has black headbands for like a dollar..i think..i went to the hillsdale store..?
anyways i want to learn to make them!