Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekly Menu (5/3 - 5/9)

I really am not a big fan of cooking. I guess its not so much the cooking that bothers me, but my boys rarely eat it, Andy is rarely home to eat it, and usually one or both of my kids are pitching fits while I cook dinner...all that considered, I would rather get take-out =) But, I know it's not healthy and I know it's not even remotely cost efficient..so we cook. Plus, I would like to think that the more I attempt to force my kids to try new things, the better they will get. Somebody please tell me its true!!!

Last week, I cooked what was on my menu 5 of the 7 nights. For me that is pretty amazing! The two meals we missed are back on the menu this week.

This week Andy has a deadline coming up for work so he won't be home for dinner. I'm also hosting or co-hosting a Girl's night out and a RS craft night. Needless to say, meals this week will be simple =) Anyway, here we go...

Monday - Pork Chops
Tuesday - Take Out
(this is Girl's Night Out, so I won't be cooking dinner =)
Wednesday - Spicy Honey chicken
Thursday - Leftovers
(this is my Crafting group night)
Friday - Soup and Sandwiches (and a big batch of chili for Andy)
Saturday - Homemade Pizza
Sunday - Don't ask me! I don't cook on Mother's Day! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment