Last week (before the non stop rain came!) the boys and I went to a local children's zoo and park. The boys, of course, had a great time! If you are in the area and you haven't been to Happy Hollow yet...GO! It's totally worth it =)

They have this playground built next to the lemurs, that is specially designed to allow the kids to mimic lemurs. Pretty cool huh? Yeah Weston didn't care! He refused to go play on it. He just wanted to watch the lemurs. This picture reminds me of Harry Potter...I wonder what he and the lemur are talking about ;o)

The goat area is like a free for all petting zoo. They even have little candy machines with generic pellet type food in them. Weston actually let the goats eat out of his hand! I was shocked!!!

My poor bubbies was terrified of these little goats. He came to me, but I was like oh go play you are fine, I look up two seconds later and he is trying to convince some poor dad to pick him up! What can you do?! LOL! Uh sorry random stranger =)

Pictures were a bit of a challenge, because I had to hold Lukas the whole time. These goats were totally wild! There was one goat that was stand on a fence posts next to the food machine and try to eat it out of the machine! Weston loved them though!
I don't have a picture of it, but he also fed a donkey and one of those miniature horse things. I know Grandma! Can you believe it?! But I couldn't get pictures of that because he needed help.

Weston messed around while I attempted to change Lukas' diaper in the stroller. We were right by the bathrooms, but as usual the line for the woman's restroom was crazy long.

This playground was so cool! It is actually even bigger then this picture shows and it goes back further than you would think. It is HUGE! But, I have a very adventurous three year old and a one year old who is not content to be carried while watching his brother play. That place made me a nervous wreck! Weston ran away to play almost immediately and Lukas went off in another direction. AGH!!!! I can't wait until they are a little older so I don't freak out all the time!

Are my kids the only ones that refuse to look at cameras?! I put him on this rock so he couldn't crawl away and he still couldn't look at his poor mama.

So cute!

Lukas LOVES tunnels!
Pictures of Weston on the playground were hard to come by, because Weston could not manage to stand still! Crazy kid...he sure makes me tired! LOL!

This is how the day ended. I think tired kids = success =)
No comments:
Post a Comment