Tonight, it's Weston's turn!
This little man is the funnest kid...and the most tiring kid!!! He has more energy than anyone I have ever met. He is that child that makes you go, man if only I could bottle that energy I would be rich =)
This little man is the funnest kid...and the most tiring kid!!! He has more energy than anyone I have ever met. He is that child that makes you go, man if only I could bottle that energy I would be rich =)

So I accidentally uploaded these backwards and was too lazy to fix it. This is Weston showing me how wet he got washing the dishes. And....
...this is Weston washing the dishes =) He normally helps by finding all the sippies and extra dishes that haven't made it into the kitchen, but on this day he decided he needed to wash them and Mommy could put them in the dishwasher. He did a good job too!
Weston picked out this tie when we were shopping the day before, then decided that he couldn't wait for church to wear it. I am not a good enough mom to let my munchkin go out like that into stores though, so we compromised...he wore it in the car, but took it off before we went inside.
Last month for Mother's Group we went to a children's museum with a teeny tiny zoo. It was rainy so we didn't get to do much exploring, but he did like these frogs.
Weston exploring the inside of the museum. Everything is hands on, so it's PERFECT for Weston! He doesn't have to sit still!!!!
At the end of March, we traveled back to Fresno for Andy's sisters wedding (Congrats Sarah and Bray!). Weston was asked to walk down the "aisle" with the next oldest cousin. How cute it this?! Don't you love his tie?! Ugh, that is the last time I go by the age suggestions when ordering online for Weston. Oh well, I think it looks kinda cute =)
Oh and I was going to do a height and weight check for Weston too, since I did one for Lukas, but I forgot and he was sleeping. Based on recent checks, I know he is around 40 pounds and about 42 inches tall. Yeah, he's a big kid...around 100th percentile in every area. At this rate he'll be taller than me by the time he's 6 ;o)




No comments:
Post a Comment