I have been dealing with a cooking block lately....I want to cook at home but nothing sounds good. I am such an emotional eater and it is so hard when I am not craving anything. Oh well, I made a menu anyway and hopefully we can stick to it! We also started Weight Watchers (the at home version - no meetings for us) so if our meals seem a little sad or void of starchy and fried foods, you know why! :o)
Monday (7/20) - Parmesan Chicken Fingers, Rice Pilaf
Tuesday (7/21) - Mexican Food
Wednesday (7/22) - BBQ Pork, Baked Beans, Strawberries
Thursday (7/23) - Soup and Sandwiches
Friday (7/24) - Grilled Chicken Breasts, Corn on the Cob
Saturday (7/25) - "Sam"Burgers, Fruit, Salad and Bread
Sunday (7/26) - Spicy Honey Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Veggies
I feel like I am running out of ideas, even though I have tried more new recipes in the last few weeks than I have in my entire marriage!!! If you have any recipes you LOVE, please share with me :o) I am excited to try those "Sam"burgers and will post the recipe if it's any good.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment