Just because I am in the middle of uploading pictures, here are a few more that I really like....

This picture makes me laugh, because it seems so random...but I had to take it. Weston LOVES to shuck corn for some reason! I have been buying it a ton, because it is so cheap and good out here, and as soon as he sees the corn he starts yelling (just because everything he says is a yell right now) "Me making corn!" "Mama, me me making corn!". Too funny :o)
During Andy's week off we took advantage of free admission day at the California Academy of Science. It's a pretty cool place (aquarium, rainforest, and some other cool stuff) but because it was free the line was horrendous! We waited for about 2 hours.
It was worth it though....I think :o)

This is Andy and Weston getting bored because we are still waiting in line for the Science center! The good thing is the Academy of Science is in Golden Gate Park, so it was beautiful. You would never guess we were in the middle of one of the most populated cities! It was cold too....third week of June, in the middle of the day and we were cold in pants and sweatshirts.

Kinda goofy look, but this one of the first good smile pictures I got. I took this about 6 weeks ago. He is right in the middle of the growth charts, but he looks so tiny to me!
I guess compared to Weston most kids look small :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment