Sunday, July 5, 2009

Grocery Challenge

Win $1,000 in free groceries!

All You magazine is a small magazine sold only at Wal Mart (and subscription) that is know for it's budget tips and all the coupons included. They are doing a contest to see if you can live on $25 per person per week for one month. So for my family of four, I get $100/wk. for all food. The rules say toiletries and household items are NOT included, but eating out IS included. I can't decide if formula counts or not, but I guess it should? You can use your existing pantry/fridge contents....so I guess you could cheat and buy a ton of stuff the day before, but where's the fun in that?!

If you want to enter the contest, click here. The contest starts on July 12th and runs for 1 month. I believe you are supposed to save your receipts just in case you win and they want to verify your purchases. Have fun! If you decide to do it, let me know what I can do to help and how you are doing! It is not that hard...you can totally do this :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment