Andy took some time off last month and we went with some friends to the zoo in Oakland. It was actually a really nice zoo. We liked it a lot and Weston had SO much fun :o) We are still hearing about it 3 week later! We will definitely be going again soon. Of course there are no pictures of Lukas.....don't you know nobody pays attention to the second child ;o) Just kidding!
I have learned from our many trips to the zoo that I usually end up with a picture of an animal or a picture of Weston. I decided to combine them this time :o) It kinda works!
I know it's hard to see, but there is a Giant Tortoise waayy back there.
Oh well....how cute is Weston in his hat?!?!
Weston LOVED the zoo, but especially the elephants. He was pretty tired at this point though, so not exactly interested in having his picture taken :o)
The funniest thing about this trip to the zoo was that Weston would shout at the top of his lungs "I see a ____!" Over and over again! They had about ten different monkeys at the beginning and we heard "I see Monkey!!" about 700 times in the first ten minutes of our trip. Then our friends came over the next day for a pizza party and Weston kept going up to Matt shouting "I see a Monkey!" or "Shhh, Lion Sleeping!" It was hilarious :o)
Thanks for coming with us Matt, Melissa and Liam ;o)

No comments:
Post a Comment