I know I posted about Swagbucks before but I can't believe I am about to redeem my 4th FREE gift card for Amazon.com! I love amazon and it only "costs" me 45points on Swagbucks to get a $5 GC to Amazon.
In case you missed my Swagbucks post earlier, here are a few details --
- they will NOT ever send you e-mails or spam
- All you have to do is use the search engine like you use Yahoo and Google. Randomly (usually 2-3 times a day) you will swagbucks for your searches.
- A swagbucks search usually wins 1-2 points, sometimes 3 and very rarely 5 or more.
- You earn gift cards for Amazon, Target, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, etc....
- They also have other gifts but I think they are kinda lame and prefer to get "money" to buy my own stuff.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment and let me know. If you want to sign up, click on the link on my blog (or e-mail me for a referral) and you get some extra swagbucks (I think 5, maybe 3).
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment