These sippy cups are ringing up at 1.87 for a two pack! I don't know why they are ringing this way, but it is not marked so most people don't know about it. I was abloe to get 7 packs of the boy sippy cups for Weston (and maybe even Lukas in a couple months). It sounds crazy to buy that many, but I know we will use them eventually and they are normally 6.99.
Here is a picture of the boy ones I bought, and the girl ones have teacups on them (I think). These are the straw cups, not the traditional sippy. If you think it might be the right one, just take it to a price scanner and if it shows $1.87 buy as many as you can find :o)
If you are in San Jose, I left some girl ones at the Target on Curtner (the Plant shopping center) and at Westgate Target. Good luck! These are not a clearance item, so they might be restocking.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ok, I need to go to Target asap!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip!
-Stephanie
somewhatsimple.blogspot.com
you're awesome melissa. I still want to get together sometime. By the way, those cupcakes are adorable!
ReplyDelete