This chicken was so easy to make and it was really tasty! We had to refrain ourselves from eating too much :o) And the added bonus...Weston ate it too! Woo hoo!!!
Key West Chicken
Ingredients --
3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Olive oil (you can sub canola/vegetable if it is all you have)
1 tsp. lime juice
1 tsp. chopped garlic
2-3 chicken breasts
Mix it all in a bag or shallow dish and marinate your chicken for at least 30 minutes. We left it for about 45 minutes and it was really tender and flavorful, but I think we might try to leave it a little longer next time. It can only get better right?
Grill chicken or cook it in your oven on a broiler pan. This chicken is sooo good! We made it with rice pilaf (because I am addicted to the recipe I found a few weeks ago ;o) but it would be yummy on a salad or a sandwich. It's soo good :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment