Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CVS Next week - FREE photo books

These books are NOT available in CA or NV :o(
Sad Day!
Everybody else...Enjoy!

Just thought I would post this now, so you guys have a chance to get ready. Next week at CVS the photo books will be 7.99 but you get back 7.99 in Extra Care Bucks (that you can spend on anything!) so essentially they are FREE.

Important Info about Photo Book Deal ---

- You have to complete this in store. It might take a couple minutes, probably want to leave your munchkins at home for this one :o)

- Limit in the Ad shows 1, but there is a sign in the store that shows a limit of 5...so we might be able to get a lot of these books.

- consists of ten 6x8 pages (single sided)

Enjoy :o) There is the teeniest chance that CA won't get this deal, but I would prep for it anyway! Christmas presents? Baby books? I can't even decide ;o)

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures of the boys. Little Lukas looks so much older- and his hair seems dark. Let me know how the 30-day shred goes and I might think about possibly giving it a try (maybe... someday). Love Allie

    ReplyDelete