I'm back! It has been forever since I posted anything special. Life has been crazy here! In the past few weeks, we have gotten (or in the process of getting) 4 new teeth, the ability to crawl, a little boy with the attitude of a teenager (heaven help me when he actually IS a teenager), and FINALLY a little break for some family time. Life has been insane!
I need to get back on top of things....I am going crazy, in that mode where you are busy ALL day long but at the end of the day you still have a million things to do and can't figure out what you accomplished that day! Time to get organized! First things first, back to our weekly menu ---
Monday - Roast, Salad and Bread
Tuesday - Burgers, Fries and Fruit
Wednesday - Spicy Honey Chicken, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans
Thursday - BBQ Pork, Corn and Fruit
Friday - Take-Out (Chinese????)
Saturday - Leftovers or Potatoes (Chicken Cook-off for Lunch at church)
Sunday - Breakfast (Pancakes, Bacon, Fruit)
I picked easy stuff this week, because like I said I need to get back in control! Have a great week and a fun Labor day tomorrow :o)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment