Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recipe Review

Carmelized Green Beans

Recipe found here - These were pretty good. A little bit of work, but great for company or when you feel like making a little fancier meal. I think the two things that I wasn't sure about (can't say I didn't like it, but it was kinda like hmm, do I like that?) were A- They are pretty sweet....I might have carmelized them a bit too much, and B - I have NEVER eaten fresh green beans before. I know that is soo sad, but being raised on convenience food, the fresh green beans definitely taste different than canned and I was not sure I liked them. Lame Huh?!

I think this recipe is definitely worth a shot, and we are going to try to make it with chicken, instead of Green Beans. I think the basic recipe is a great stir fry. Give it a try and tell me what you think...or put it in your recipe book for Thanksgiving or Christmas :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment