Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Friday

Ok, I figure on Friday I will update more family pictures. This week, you guys get to see pics of our beach trip. We went to Natural Bridges in Santa Cruz. It was a nice beach, we like that it was fairly isolated and not crowded at all. Perfect for families with little kids...
...except for the uphill in the sand on the way back to the car! Oi!

Papa and Grandma, these are for you!
We miss you and promise to post pictures more often!
We LOVE you!!!


At first he was a little nervous of the water, and content to just run around. I have to admit it kinda makes me sad when we go to a big park or the beach, Weston is so ecstatic just to run in the open space.
I think we need a yard people!!!


How cute are they in their matching sunglasses?! When we ask Weston which ones he wants to wear, he says "sunglasses, like Daddy". Aaawwww :o)


Daddy finally convinced Weston to play in the water. He loved letting the waves "chase" him. It was really cute. Can you see that grin?
Probably not, but it was big :o)


My stylin' little man. Doesn't he look so grown up? Time flies!


Daddy and Lukas. Another one that is getting big, so fast.
He didn't have the best time at the beach.
He wanted to crawl, but didn't like the sand.
He also didn't like the wind.
Can we say high maintenance ;o)


Lukas, chilling in his stroller. He wasn't really tired, but like I said, he really didn't like the wind. Talk about high maintenance, Lukas made his Daddy drag the stroller down the big sandy hill.
-
Not too bad on the way down, but the way up was a challenge.


Here's my big boy under the umbrella playing with Mommy's glasses.


Mommy starting to get bored and beginning to torture her baby :o)
He looks cute though!


Weston flew a kite for the first time on this trip. I know poor deprived child never flown a kite before, but the crazy thing is Andy swears he has never flown one...EVER. How crazy is that?! Anyway, so the pictures of him flying his kite aren't that exciting, so instead you can giggle at Andy scaling the hill to rescue the kite Weston decided to let go of. Hee hee :o) It was fun to watch this!

Ok, I think that is enough pictures for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment