So today was the first day of my new cleaning plan. It was hard, but I think it will pay off in the long run. I got a cleaning schedule from an online friend of mine. She is a homemaking stud, and she is helping me get organized and not feel so crazy. Basically what she does is clean certain areas on specific days each week, so everything gets cleaned once a week. It's hard at first, because it's a lot of cleaning that I haven't done in awhile....but like I said, once I get into the habit the cleaning won't take as long because it won't be as dirty (make sense).
Today was the kitchen (YIKES!) -- this is what I did -----
Sanitize - cabinets, fridge, counters, stove, microwave, sink, table and chairs
Clean floors
clean out fridge
organize counters and cupboards
plus I had a LOT of dishes to do :o(
Doesn't sound like much, but if you are like me, it's been a little while since you cleaned your stove, microwve, stove hood thing, fridge, etc.... Oy!
Tomorrow is the Front Room and Porch, which shouldn't be too hard for me since I have a small apt. and my lovely hubby scrubbed my couches today :o)
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment