Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some Special Attention for Lukas....

I figure Lukas was due a little extra special attention, so today he gets a blog post all for him! He is turning out to be such a fun kid. He is so happy (most of the time), he loves to eat, and has so much personality. He is very curious and often just sits quietly to watch those around him. He now has 6 teeth, is crawling up a storm and now pulling up easily on all the furniture (or currently pulling up with mommy's toes :o). My bet is that he will be walking by Halloween, but Andy is a little less optimistic, he says not by Halloween but for sure by Thanksgiving.

One of the best things about my little man is that he likes to snuggle! After Weston, who never sat still long enough to snuggle, it's so nice to actually rock a baby to sleep every once in awhile and just get to hold him while he happily talks away.

Oh and the other thing we love about Lukas is that he has no problems with all the "love" he gets from his big brother. Weston has so much funny with Lukas, but he likes to be a little rough. His current favorite game to play with Lukas is to sit in front of him, wrap his arms around Lukas' waist then pull Lukas on top of him. As he does this he yells "Oh! Lukas tackle Weston!" "Whoa! Lukas got Weston!". It's pretty funny, and Lukas just plays along, laying on Weston's stomach and playing with his face :o)

P.S. In case you were wondering, either Andy forgets or is just too lazy to button the snaps on the top of the onesies....that is why Lukas seems to sport the off the shoulder look in a lot of pictures! LOL! Drives me crazy ;o)

Anyway, we love our boys :o) Here are a few pictures of Lukas.


Weston's "bob the builder hat"....I think it's a little too big!


You might be thinking, poor Lukas getting tortured by Weston again, but no, this was Andy's doing. I get to sleep in Saturday mornings and this is what I woke up to. As Weston called it "baby in box". Apparently Andy drug him all over the house, but it doesn't seam to me that Lukas thought it was too great!


I made those leg things for Lukas so he didn't get rug burns, but they looked too much like leg warmers. I know to many guys who wore leg warmers....not how I want to look at my baby :o)


How cute is that face??!!!!


So about a week or two ago, when Lukas was first learning how to pull up on the furniture, I was doing the dishes while Weston slept and Lukas crawled around the living room. I looked up to check on him and didn't see him, so I went down the hall to check the bedrooms. He wasn't there either, I started freaking out and I heard him make noise...he was under the table standing by the chair. It was one of the first times I ever saw him do that! So cute! At least I remembered to get my camera :o)

Coming up this week - almost done with our tie dye pumpkin shirts, and pictures from Lukas' first time playing at the mall playground (he has soo much fun :o)

1 comment: