Ta Da!!!
I know the date says Tuesday and most of you won't see this until Wednesday, but I was a good girl and did type this Wednesday :o) It's just late and uploaded the pictures last night :o)

Top shelf in the Master closet - 11 boxes cereal(Free), 4 boxes of Capri sun ($1/box), 6 bags of chips ahoy (those are hidden in the Target bag :o)(free), and 3 two pack sippie cups ($1.67 each).
This is supposed to be the cereal shelf, but it was too full and we moved to the top shelf....I should straighten it up :o)
- 12 boxes of cereal
(most free, for "special" cereal I won't pay more than a dollar)
- 27 boxes of Hefty Zip bags
(the freezer bags I paid $0.25/box, the storage were free)
- 2 cans of formula (too much!)
- a few random things that don't go there! LOL!
Ok, I know you don't really want me to count all of that, but we have tons of BBQ sauce, salad dressing, salsa, brownie mix, True North Almond Crips, 8-10 boxes of fruit snacks and 5ish boxes of granola bars. Next is my amazing Chinet plate stash...I love it most because I got them all for free. I have 28 regular size plates, 2-3 platter size, 5 bowls, and 5 compartmented plates.
-
The funny thing is that I still have the hardest time using them! It's like I can't get over that they are "nice" plates, even though they were free I feel like I am wasting them. It's so lame, really it would be a waste to spend money on the not nice paper plates just to save the nice ones.

The hardest part in food storage and apt living is that you can't do big barrels of water storage. So I have been buying bottles whatever whenever I can get it SUPER cheap. What you see is one costco pack, three gallons (can't see those), and fourteen of the arrowhead six packs. Behind the toilet paper (that my hubby won't use) is our costco sized rice and flour bags.

20 womens razors, I also have a supply of 7 - 10 mens razors. The Intution razors actually made me $1 every time I bought them, the rest were free or about 50 cents - $1. I know it seems silly to have so many razors, not to mention it takes up SOO much space, but the manufacturers put out their best coupons for the razors because they know they make the most money off the refills. Why would I pay for refills when I can get a razor and two blades for free???

This is my toiletry type stuff supply. I have about 6 nexxus shampoo, two Johnsens baby shampoos, 3 different johnson's body wash, a bunch of stuff for "that time of the month", kleenex, mouthwash, about 10 things of toothpaste, toothbrushes, shaving cream, etc... I honestly can't remember all the prices, most was free, but I know I paid $1 for those infinity pads and about $0.25 each kleenex.

Those boys are soo not a bargain, but they are pretty good models :o)
This is the first 8 (I will pick up 8 more tonight) of the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters. I got these for FREE!!!! Did I mention I love coupons :o)
I forgot to take a picture of my wipes and diapers, but I also have about 10 packs of diapers, 6 tubs of wipes, and about 20 small packs of wipes (I still have coupons that will allow me to get 20 more of these for $0.14 each!)
-
So for those of you who think coupons can't do you any good, I think my pictures prove you wrong :o) And while it would be an interesting diet, I know my family won't starve in an emergency :o)
-
*** Just FYI when I say I got something free, if it is not a grocery item, I do have to pay tax on the pre coupon price. Which here in San Jose is super high! All this means is that just because something is free, it is NOT a deal unless you will use it. If you use it, you will pay tax on it no matter what, so don't worry about that :o)
I have one question; does Andy refuse to use toilet paper of any kind, or just that brand?! HA!! j/k. :-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! He definitely uses it, but only Charmin Ultra Soft....silly me but Ultra strong. Want it?
ReplyDelete