Monday, September 21, 2009

September/October Challenge....


....because September is almost over, but I don't want to wait until October!


An online friend of mine mentioned to me that she is using her blog as a journal of sorts and challenging herself to write/blog everyday. I thought this was such a great idea, that I am going to try it as well. I totally understand the importance of journaling and keeping a record of our life for our kids and others to enjoy, but I am NOT good at it. I have never been the journaling type, even my teenage girl diary was practically non-existent :o) So I am hoping this will work for me!

So in the next month or so you will see me on here EVERYDAY!!!! Excited?! LOL! I am thinking, lots of kid updates, crafts, holiday decorations, bargains galore, recipe reviews, etc..... All things domestic!

Just because I am really loving the holidays right now,
here is Weston during his first Halloween!
What a cute monkey!!!

He is sooo excited for Halloween this year :o)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, he really was a cute monkey with those big blue eyes! And I love how there is a banana sticking out of the back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I love fall/holiday season too. I wanted to celebrate the first day of fall but it's so dang hot it would feel silly. Love Allie

    ReplyDelete