Ok friends, I am having a hard time getting into a good long blog post, because I am beyond excited about tomorrow! What happens tomorrow you ask???
Elder Andrew Barker will done with his mission!!!
(AKA my "little" brother)
I am so excited for him to come home. Its hard to believe that I have a munchkin who is almost as old as Weston was the last time he saw him. Wow, that's a crazy sentence...you get the idea =)
Elder Andrew Barker will done with his mission!!!
(AKA my "little" brother)
I am so excited for him to come home. Its hard to believe that I have a munchkin who is almost as old as Weston was the last time he saw him. Wow, that's a crazy sentence...you get the idea =)
Elder Andrew Barker in the center/right, with the bright orange tie!Puerto Rico Mission
Isn't it awesome how you can see the joy on a missionary's face?! I love pictures sent home from missionaries =)
We are so stinking proud of him and missed him a lot!
I know Andy is super excited to see how the Dominican Republic experience compares to the Puerto Rico experience.
So as of tomorrow, WELCOME HOME ANDREW!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment