How did I do last week? Well not so great =) I made a real dinner only 2-3 nights. I had takeout twice (but made the boys french toast or something like that). Andy (kinda) made me dinner last night and the other nights were just whatever we had around the house (chicken nuggets, ramen, etc...) Did I mention I don't like to cook =)
Anyway, new week, so time to try again. This week I purposely planned really simple items, because I know Andy will be working late every night. When I sat down to make this week's menu, absolutely nothing sounded good! Do you ever have days/weeks like that? So here is my kid friendly, lazy menu plan =)
Monday - Spaghetti
Tuesday - Noodles and Pork Chops
Wednesday - Breakfast
Thursday - Chinese
(and by chinese I mean Panda Express or Sarku =)
Friday - Homemade Pizza
(this has seriously been on my menu for three weeks and we have yet to make it!)
Saturday - Leftovers or takeout
(we are spending the day at the beach so who knows what we will do for dinner)
Sunday - Hamburgers
There you go. It's oh so exciting and creative, huh ;o)
When you are 2/3 of the people you are cooking for are toddlers, I guess this is what you get after awhile =)
Apparently Blogger hates me and is refusing to space my paragraphs today! UGH!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment