I try not to post twice in one day, but I just posted these on Facebook so I thought they should come here too.
I finally got sick of Lukas' (AKA the bubbies =) shaggy dog hair. I tried to cut it myself, but that did NOT work. Andy and I were dieing laughing as I was attempting to do this. I was like how hard could it be...umm yeah, it can be hard.
Luckily, our friends (Thank you Reimers!) let us borrow their buzzer/clipper thingy. We just put it on the longest setting and buzzed away.
I finally got sick of Lukas' (AKA the bubbies =) shaggy dog hair. I tried to cut it myself, but that did NOT work. Andy and I were dieing laughing as I was attempting to do this. I was like how hard could it be...umm yeah, it can be hard.
Luckily, our friends (Thank you Reimers!) let us borrow their buzzer/clipper thingy. We just put it on the longest setting and buzzed away.
Yeah, yeah, he's got a binky. Whatever. Weston hates haircuts, so I was taking no chances with Lukas! He actually didn't cry...wouldn't relinquish the binky, but not screaming.
Goldfish. It really wasn't his breakfast, I just didn't dress him until really late because we go to church at 1:30.
Andy and his little clone.I think the bubbies new look is a hit =) All the little nursery girls will love him now ;o)







yeah he looks super cute on sunday...nice dinosaur hair.. and yes LEA is totally in love with him =)
ReplyDelete