Hey Everyone!!!!
So lately I have been totally obsessed with all things domestic. You know....all those things you just knew that all moms and wives were good at, but then you (I mean me!) ended up not being so good at. Oops :o) So as my New Years Resolution (yeah I know I am a little late, I had a baby!) I have decided that instead of dreaming that I was that *almost* perfect wife/mom, that I would learn how to be just that. In order to be accountable, and to share all my information with strangers on the internet, I am creating this blog to track what should be a very humerous journey into all things domestic.
I will post a list of goals and updates and of course at times brag about my family. If I come across a good recipe (yes, I am actually learning to cook!) or a tip (on something else domestic that I have yet to learn) then I will share those too.
I hope that if you actually take time to read this, that you will enjoy my blog. If not, that's ok. I am making some important changes and along the way I just need somewhere to share my success and failures (as if there would be any ;o).
Melissa
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment