Here is Weston immediately after our friend Hilary buzzed his hair. When I showed him the picture, he looked so confused. It was cute!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Weston's New Do
I am sure you can guess the reason for this new haircut, if you scroll down and read the next post. Seriously, two washes with baby shampoo, one wash with adult shampoo, and two washes with dishwashing soap and that Vaseline is STILL there. Ugh! So my baby boy with the beautiful blonde hair has no more hair. How sad :o(

Here is Weston immediately after our friend Hilary buzzed his hair. When I showed him the picture, he looked so confused. It was cute!
Here is Weston immediately after our friend Hilary buzzed his hair. When I showed him the picture, he looked so confused. It was cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment