Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Home Evening

As for my FHE goal, we did ok tonight. We definately had FHE, but it just wasn't planned out and not the best job of teaching my child. Basically I forgot about it until after dinner, so we did our songs and prayers and Andy told us about why we celebrate Easter...well to be honest he told me while I tried my hardest to wrestly Weston into a sitting position :o) Then I decided to try out the FHE tip from the Ensign this month (write about a topic each week, and put them together to make a personal history). I let Andy pick the topic and he decided we should write about our garden (its our first). Sounded like a great idea, but ended up kinda pointless since we planted it about a month ago and haven't really even tried anything from it.

So FHE sorta fell apart and ended with me trying to get us to stay closing prayer while Andy changed Lukas' diaper and Weston hid under the dining room table! Oh the joys of Family Home Evening :o) If at first you don't succeed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment