Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekly Menu (4/13 - 4/19)

Monday - Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Homemade Fries, and Corn

Tuesday - Roast, Salad and Bread

Wednesday - Firecracker Chicken, Rice and Green Beans

Thursday - Take-out or Leftovers (Andy has basketball)

Friday - Tacos and Fruit

Saturday - Oven Fried Chicken and Potatoes, Corn

Sunday - Homemade Pizza and Breadsticks, Salad

Last week I really didn't do well sticking to my menu. Andy worked late a couple nights and as you saw we had a few crazy days, plus I had a girls night out. Anyway, hopefully this week will be better. I am trying a few new recipes, including the firecracker chicken (found online, supposedly the recipe from Panda Express), the breadsticks, and a new pizza sauce. I am also attempting homemade tortillas for the first time. I will let you all know how it goes :o) I hope you had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment