Saturday, April 25, 2009

Good Deal

I know, I know! It has been so long since I posted! I vow here and now to be much better :o) I hit up a lot of good deals this week, but I don't have time to post them all (and since I am such a slacker, its too late now) So I just want to put out there two great deals and one of them you can still get your hands on :o)

Arrowhead Water

(16) 6 ct sport top packs - $1.99 each

Total - approximately $36 (less if you don't have to pay CRV)

But the good deal comes in the fact that you get back 26 dollars in credit off your next purchase. You get one $2 "CAT" (named after the catalina machine that spots out the coupons, next to the receipt printer) for every 2 water packs you buy. Plus the water is part of the Living Well promo at Safeway (buy $30 in pre tax products and get $10 CAT back). Considering Safeway is my main grocery store, I will have problem using those certificates and getting my moneys worth. Therefore I basically bought 16 - 6 pks of water for less than $10 dollars! That is dirt cheap. Now I know you are thinking what do I need that much water for? But if you buy it now and stock up, not only do you have emergency supply, but you have the luxury of being able to wait (for a long time if necessary) for the next amazingly cheap deal on water. This is a HUGE part of saving money with coupons.


Glade Candles

This was a lucky find! Someone alerted be to some printable coupons that go very quickly, so I am very grateful for that :o)

Glade Soy Candles - $5.79 x 2 = $11.58

minus two (one for each candle) $4 coupons = $3.58

But again, the good deal comes after the fact. Target had these on sale at the above price, AND if you bought two candles you got a $5 gift card. I buy all my formula at Target so its not as though I won't use this. I got two free candles, and actually made just under a dollar off of this deal! How fun is that ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment