Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Nights' Good Deals :o)

Let me just say I really love getting all these amazing deals!!! I am learning so much from my online "friends" over at the LDS families board. I went from having no food storage to about a days worth of food storage...although I do have enough shaving cream to keep us all smooth for a couple months ;o)

Last night I hit up Target, Walgreens and the grocery store for a few specific deals, and a few things we needed as well.



I was able to get all of this, plus two gallons of milk and a book for only $19.26. Plus I got $6 dollars in register rewards (basically a gift certificate to Walgreens). My savings total equaled almost 37 dollars (not including the register rewards). If you consider that can of formula cost 14 dollars by itself, I think this is pretty amazing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment