Monday, April 13, 2009

My deals today :o)

Walgreens

Edge Shave Gel - $2.99
Scunci 18 pack - $2.00

Total cost - $4.99 - $3.50 (Register Rewards)
Total Out of Pocket - $1.95

Register Rewards Earned - $5.00


Colgate Toothbrush MaxFresh - $3.29
Coupon - (-$1.00)

Total Cost - $2.59

Register Rewards Earned - $3.50

With these Walgreens Rewards I can go back and do the same deals, for free :o)

Target

Diapers - $7.99 (minus $2 coupon)
Tortilla Chips - $2.49 (minus $1 coupon)
Target Brand Fruit Snacks $.89 (minus $1 coupon)
Pace Salsa - $2.50 (minus $4 coupon)
Dry Idea Deoderant - $2.00 (minus $2 coupon)
Axe Body Wash Trial Size $.97) (minus $1 coupon)

Total before coupons - $16.84 plus tax
Total after coupons - $5.84 plus tax

I ended up spending more than this, because I needed a few others things that I didn't have coupons for. but I figured nobody cared about that stuff :o) Oh and the diapers weren't a great deal, I just needed some. When we left for the store, Weston was in the last diaper I had for him! Talk about cutting it close :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment