Monday, April 6, 2009

Week of Menus (4/6 - 4/12)

Happy Monday! Here is my menu for the week. Creating this menu is part 1 of a goal, now I need to actually stick to it! If I manage it this week, it will be the first time....EVER! Also probably the most I have cooked in one week. I am TERRIBLE about eating out :o) Thus my training....

Monday - Soup and Sandwiches (Tomato soup for me, but Homemade Baked Potato for Andy)
Tuesday - Spaghetti, French Bread and Salad
Wednesday - Homemade Chicken Nuggets and Homemade Fries (or maybe rice...)
Thursday - This is a PLANNED take out night! Andy has a church basketball game...
Friday - Sweet and Savory Flank Steak and ???? (I am looking for a rice pilaf recipe)
Saturday - Roast Chicken Breasts and Oven Fried Potatoes
Sunday - HAPPY EASTER!!! Roast for us :o)

A few of these are new recipes and I will come back to rate the recipe and post it if its good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment