I can't believe I have been such a slacker on here :o( I have been so busy and Andy has been working a ton. He has been leaving work between ten and 12, then working at home for another hour or two! It's crazy, he also worked most Saturdays! Man it's hard being a parent all by yourself!
Anyway, just an update and tomorrow the fun will start.
Thanksgiving - We had the Sherwood family and Andy's family (his mom, grandma and brother) over to our house. It was fun, and of course a little stressful. The hardest part is having such a tiny kitchen! The food was good, the people were good and we were all together....what more could you ask for :o)
The boys - These boys are crazy! Weston is sooo excited for christmas, and we are having a blast with all the prep this year. Tonight we made wreaths and he helped me wrap a present. He is always telling me something new about Santa...totally random stuff too. Tonight he said that Santa was going to bring him cookies, I think he's got that one backwards. He also said Santa was sleeping and we needed to wake him up! What a goof :o)
Lukas, is at such a fun age. He isn't walking yet, but I think it's only because he doesn't want to try. He will stand up, realize he is standing and then plop down on purpose. He loves to laugh and his favorite food is bananas. He can eat an entire banana in one sitting! He is still having problems with dairy and will be switching to soy milk instead of regular, and will also not be having much (if any) dairy. So sad :o( How to be a normal kid without yogurt, ice cream, cheese, etc... It's nice that he isn't allergic though, we don't have to be scared that he has a little bit, he just cna't eat a lot without getting sick.
Andy - Work, work and more work. He has three huge clients right now and it is that crazy time of year! We are all looking forward to his two week vacation at Christmas time though :o)
Me - I have been so busy with the boys and all my new hobbies. Now to add to that, I got called to be the Enrichment leader for church. We have our Christmas party on Tuesday so as you can imagine, that's keeping all my attention right now. Starting Wednesday though, it's all Christmas all the time at my house :o)
Happy holiday season! I will start posting Christmas crafts, recipes and decorations on Wednesday (or Thursday). I can't wait!!!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hello enrichment leader! That's my calling right now. I bet the party was awesome and was not lacking in cute decorations! Love Allie
ReplyDelete