Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Advent Calendar

So I joined the club and made an advent calendar with the mini muffin tin. I really like it and think it's perfect for our family, but HOLY COW it was a lot of work!!!!! I saw some really cute ones with pretty paper and numbers and that's it. Then I saw one that was decked out with cute Christmas images on every day of the calendar....of course I had to make mine like that. Anyway, so here it is.....I think it's cute :o)


Ours is filled with Christmas M&Ms and slips of paper with activities for us to do together. the papers say things like make a Christmas craft, decorate, make Christmas treats, read the story of Christmas (not Santa), etc....


Weston just couldn't allow a picture to be taken without him in it, so he is playing Vanna for me :o)

P.S. Sorry for the stinky pictures....I blame a stinky camera, bad lighting, and I guess my lack of camera skills don't help! Enjoy....if you have any questions or want directions let me know!

2 comments:

  1. do you have directions on making this? It looks soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely help you out...I don't have anything typed up, I just kinda did what I needed to in order to make it look like the picture :o)

    why don't you e-mail me and I can help you figure it out, or just type up some basic directions for you.

    mdb3383@yahoo.com
    thanks for looking - Melissa :o)

    ReplyDelete