Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Picture Perfect

Isn't it so fun to wake up to a happy kid!?

He has the best smile....unfortunately his mommy does not have the best camera skills!

Weston HATES getting his haircut...but with the mohawk, the blue hair and "li-pop" he recovered quickly. I think his hair is pretty awesome :o)

He had to have this backpack and takes it everywhere. He puts so much thought into what he should take in his "pak-pak" every trip. The must haves are food, Thomas (the train) and diapers (mommy gets to use a cute purse if she doesn't have to hold Weston's stuff!).

One question though.....Why does my two year old look like it's his first day of Kindergarten??!!


Ok, I know the quality of this picture is terrible...but how cute is that?!!! I guess Lukas wanted to be a cowboy too :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love Weston's hair! And Lukas' smile. Such a charmer.

    ReplyDelete