
There a few great deals at Toys R Us this week. Lost of gift card offers to combine, including buy $75 gt a $10 gift card, buy certain disney movies get a $5 gift card, buy $25 in Hasbro game get a $10 gift card and buy $40 in Disney DVDs get a $10 gift card. If you have the money to spend out of pocket, you can combine the dvd and game deals to get a $75 purchase....if you can spend close to $75 dollars, you will get back up to 35 dollars in gift cards. That is way too much work for me and I don't need anything at Toys R Us so the gift cards wouldn't be worth it.
This is what I will be doing -
Candyland (3.99)
Chutes and Ladders (3.99)
Memory (3.99)
Hi Ho Cherry - O (3.99)
Don't Break the Ice (3.99)
Ants in the Pants (3.99)
Cootie * (3.99)
Total = 27.93 - 14.00 (Rebate) = 13.93 plus tax and you get the $10 gift card
After gift card, you are spending $3.93 or approx 56 cents per game! For that price, I don't care if I donate all the game to Toys for Tots or church. What I most likely will do is complete the deal twice (using my gift card the second time to decrease actual spending) then donate a few games and keep a few for gifts. I know I love to be able to donate toys at Christmas time, but we are always tight on money...this way everybody wins!!!
Mail In Rebate = $2 per game, form found on tearpad at store...if you can't find one, let me know!
*Cootie is not pictured in the ad, but is on sale for 3.99 according to the website. I will be going tomorrow so I will report back if not working! So exciting :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment