
This year Weston was a cowboy. Doesn't he look manly? :o)
This is the only picture of him with his horse. He insisted that I make it for him (I was kinda hoping he would forget!) but he didn't want to deal with it on Halloween. He does play with it though. I just didn't need to frantically make it for Halloween.
By the end of the night we lost the hat, the belt buckle and the horse. Well not lost, but Weston refused to wear them. The hat hanging around his neck was the closest we could get to him wearing it. Oh well, you could still tell what he was :o)

And this is what Lukas thought of the whole trunk or treat/Halloween experience. He basically ate snacks, had a bottle or wanted down the entire time. It was all outdoors so he had to be in our arms or the stroller, and that didn't really make him happy :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment