So my bedroom is a mess! It always seems to be the last room we clean (no one ever sees it! LOL!), the clean clothes get dumped there, the dirty clothes are dumped there, and now we are converting a corner into a "craft room" so ALL my craft stuff is dumped in various places too. Also, we never really decorated. I guess once again, nobody sees it so it was last on our list. But, I think it's time to be a little selfish so this month is dedicated to fixing and finishing my bedroom. I need to do pretty much everything (bedding, art, etc...), plus deep clean and finish organizing the craft area.
I will update you guys as I finish certain phases and share projects (with how-to if it is worth it :o). I am really excited, but a littler nervous because it is going to be a LOT of work. Seriously! As shaming as it is, I am going to post some before pictures so you can see exactly how bad it is, and how much more amazing it will be at the end of the month! If you want to join, please do......I'll even post your transformation pics to, if you e-mail them to me :o)
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ha! Looks like my bedroom- clean clothes everywhere, dirty clothes all over the floor- bed never made. No one ever goes in there so it just all gets thrown in there! You should check out overstock.com for there bedding! It's awesome and awesome prices! We have this (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Striped-250-Thread-Count-Duvet-Cover-Set/647796/product.html) duvet cover in chocolate and the sheets in red! They look awesome together! If you have a king and are looking for a sage green let me know- I have the same duvet cover in that color that is barely used when we moved states 2 years ago- just let me know!
ReplyDeleteAh, it's good to know I am not all alone in the disastrous bedroom club :o) I feel like a 16 year old all over again....only no one is coming threatening to take all my stuff away if I don't clean up ;o)
ReplyDeleteI will check out overstock....green doesn't match though, otherwise I would so take you up on that! Andy picked out curtains that we really love, so I have an inspiration of sorts :o)
I was going to post a picture, but I can't find them online. they remind of old english tapestry (kind of?) and they are blue, brown and sort of a champagne color. The underneath one is a champagne "satin"...it's really pretty but I think it will be hard to match.