It was fun and Weston LOVES his pumpkin shirt, but I have to admit those fabric markers are kind of annoying. It was hard to get the coverage as pretty as I would like. I think next year, if we make them again, I will have to find a nicer marker (is there a better one???) or maybe use fabric paint.
Here are my cute boys....sorry it's kinda hard to see Weston's shirt. He didn't understand the concept of putting his arms down so the camera could see his pumpkin. Oh well, he's pretty cute :o)
I know you can barely see the pumpkin, but it was the best I could do. It looks almost the same as Lukas' pumpkin below.
So cute! He LOVES that toy by the way. It's a Sit N Spin, but it plays music and lights up when you push those red buttons/lights on top. He always pulls up, turns and smiles, then turns back to the toy and bangs it a couple times until the music starts. After the music starts he turns to look at me and says "AH AH AAAH!". I believe that means "look Mom, how cool am I"?!

These are so cute! Good job!
ReplyDelete