Friday, October 9, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

Favorite coupon (silly but seriously awesome :o)

$1/1 ANY Haagen Dazs Ice cream.....I use these at Safeway to get the tiny single serve ice cream cups for FREE. Is there anything more exciting than FREE ice cream? Umm I think not!

P.S. You can find these coupons on tearpads on the freezer door at local 7-11s. I have found them at the three closest to me :o)
I won't tell you how many of these coupons I have....they don't expire until 12/31/09 so let's just say I seriously stocked up ;o)

Favorite "deal"

Currently the best deal around, In my opinion, is to be found at Rite Aid.

Here is what I am doing ------
Huggies $11.99
(2) Clean and Clear Face Soap $9.00

Total = $20.99 - $5 ($5 off of $20 purchase) - $6 (2 x $3 off clean and clear - store coupon) - $2 ($1 off clean and clear) - $2 (huggies coupon) - $2 (huggies store coupon)
Total after coupons = $2.99 plus tax

PLUS - if you do this 5 times, you will also qualify for a free pack of huggies, $20 gift certificate to Rite Aid, and a $10 rebate check!!!!

Seriously people! It's awesome ;o)


Animals

Ok I am not really a fan of animals but Weston is. He is seriously in love with all things animals. He has these animal flashcards and he knows all kinda animals that I didn't even know until he got these cards. He can even tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator....yeah I can't!

Here is Weston with one of his "animal cards". He loves to play with them. He will lay them out and make us name them and see how fast he can find them. We mix up two packs and play memory. He loves them....good thing I found them in the $1 spot at Target!

How COOL is this chicken??!!! Look at his crazy hair :o)

Good Friends!!!

We are so lucky that Weston and I have a few really great friends here. We are able to do stuff often and Weston loves them. He asks for them by name and evens prays for his best friend Liam. And not at our prompting either! Here are a few pictures of some of our friends (but not all....we definitely love the Brock girls, Griffin, Adam, and a few others :o)


This is Liam's birthday party.
The boys did this the second they sat down.
It was too funny...such a cute picture! We love Capri Sun!!!


Above and below are Liam and Weston at the farm. We went this morning and had such a good time. Unfortunately, once everyone else got there I totally forgot about the camera!


My boys !!!!


AAAGGHHH! Is that not the cutest picture ever???!!! Love it :o)

Weston on the tractor. It was cold this morning!
But it was fun to wear a new winter shirt :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment