If you go to the Kodak website they are giving away a "thank you gift" to the first 1 million people. You have to sign in/register and then it tells you that you have "won" (everyone I know got the same prize ;o) a $15 credit to their site. I believe you will get an e-mail with a code soon after registering (sometimes it takes 1-2 days for these to come through) so you can redeem you $15 credit. The Kodak site has photo books starting at $10, calendars starting at $20, mugs, cheap prints, and even holiday cards. That $15 credit could come in very handy this holiday season!
Go here to sign up! The yellow box to the right is what you want.....
P.S. Apparently you can also win a trip to see the Ellen show live....but I am pretty happy just getting my $15 credit! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment