Monday, October 5, 2009

More Pictures

On Friday we went to play at the mall (again ;o) with some friends of ours. These pictures are from that trip and from about a week ago, when I let Lukas play for the first time. I think the mall is our favorite place to go play! I get to shop, get my kids super tired (tired = LONG naps!) and we get to eat my current favorite food (Teriyaki Chicken from Sarku....seriously makes me hungry just talking about it!).


At first Lukas was just so excited to be let down that all he did was crawl all over the place with no clue what to do.

He loved this toy. Spent the longest time talking to himself while he flipped those tiles over and over.

Whenever Lukas catches me taking a picture of him, he comes running (well speed crawling) over to me and climbs up trying to get the camera.
It makes for good pictures, but it's frustrating when I am trying to get a picture of him playing.


Weston in the tunnel.

Weston trying to get Lukas to go in the tunnel.
Lukas actually went, but I missed the picture because before he took off he puked on the floor. While I was getting wipes to clean it up, he crawled right through. I guess I forgot to tell him that he isn't allowed to do anything cute unless I am ready with my camera!

On our second trip Lukas decided he was ready to climb with the big kids. He has no fear! There were tons of kids trying to slide down all around him and he couldn't care less. He actually climbed up a little way, but he just slid down because he had his socks on.

Again, he caught me and came running (I mean speed crawling)!


This was about the best picture I could get of Weston. His friend Liam was there which means I saw nothing of him. He is so funny about his friend. He even says his prayers "Thank you for Liam".....and lately he has added "Thank you Liam mommy" and "thank you Liam daddy". The really funny part is, while he never forgets Liam (or his Papa and Grandma) he often forgets his own Mommy and Daddy. One time he remembered Daddy, so Andy whispered "What about mommy"? and Weston said "No! No thank you mommy".
Aaahhh, I feel Loved :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! So funny! I love little kids prayers. You reminded me I need to write down some of the girls' prayers. Love your constantly updated blog!

    ReplyDelete