Saturday, October 24, 2009

I got a new toy ;o)


I am sooo behind in blogging lately! What a slacker. It's been crazy here with Andy working insane hours, both boys sick and me trying to do a million and one things. Notice I said trying, we all know I didn't get much done with sick kids and no husband around :o) LOL!


I promise to get back in the swing of things on Monday. I have so many fun new crafts and projects and pictures to post!


Anyway, even though I am running around a like a headless chicken right now, I had to stop and post about new toy :o) I bought myself a sewing machine yesterday. I have been doing my best to borrow and use my free little batter operated one, but with the project I was working on I just couldn't deal anymore. I finally had a good enough excuse to convince hubby to "allow" me to buy one :o) WOOO HOOOO!!!!


The picture above is the one I bought! Nothing super fancy, but it is new and it is MINE! I am "sew" excited ;o) Ha ha, I had to!


Talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment