Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween Decorations

***Sorry for some of the funky font sizes, it won't let me fix it :o( ***

Here are a few of the Halloween Crafts/Decorations we have made lately. These ideas weren't necessarily taken off any blog, but came from ideas seen in MANY different places.

Halloween Tree

To make this tree, we pray painted the pot black and found a branch that we also spray painted black. Hanging on the tree are those peach ring gummy candies. I don't know if I like them, I think I might create some ornaments using Halloween scrapbook paper...or something like that :o)

Spiderwebs to make it "scary". You know you are scared ;o)



That above close up is just to show you how my lovely Weston managed to eat a candy off the string without even removing the string. Now I should also note that he did this while I was in the next room, in plain sight. I don't know how he did it that fast. What can I say....my kid likes candy :o)

This picture is not the greatest, but this just an apothecary jar I had filled with black rocks (which we also already had). I took some dead flowers and spray painted them black. Obviously it would be better to go buy some dried or silk flowers, but for budget sake I just spray painted the ones I already had.


Here's our little set up in the dining room. The wall sticker, says HALLOWEEN - when black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. I like the saying, it's cute. I also want to make this project but I am holding out for a candelabra. How cool would that look? After I find the candelabra we will add some mini pumpkins or something that spread a little spiderweb around to add to the creepy factor.

Can you tell I love Halloween?! Fair warning, I love Christmas even more ;o) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment