I can't believe I haven't even posted in June yet! Talk about lazy :o) Of course the one week I don't post my menus and I do the best I have done so far! Last week I managed to follow my plan 6 out of the 7 days. For me that is a HUGE accomplishment....I normally struggling to make myself cook dinner and it is slowly just becoming a given. Big deal at my house! So let's see if I can do it again this week ;o)
Monday - Hot Dogs, Baked Beans and Fruit
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken, Rice Pilaf and Veggie/Fruit of some kind
Wednesday - Steak, Bread and Salad
Thursday - Leftovers/Take-out
Friday - Spicy Honey Chicken, Chicken flavored rice and veggies
Saturday - Hamburgers, Homemade Fries, Fruit and Corn
Sunday - Teriyaki Chicken, Steamed Rice and Green Beans
We'll see how it goes ;o) Why do I have a feeling I should be asking you guys to wish me luck!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go! That IS a big accomplishment. Last week I had a little plan and pretty much every night I did something different than 'the plan'. And good luck with this week!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI figure even if I change it, the goal is to actually cook dinner every night and eat out less. We are doing good :o)
ReplyDelete