Myth #1 - There are no coupons for stuff I actually use!
This week (or so) alone I have used coupons for formula, milk, chicken breasts, instant breakfast, produce, sour cream, diapers, wipes, etc.... In my coupon binder (yes I have a binder....I am way too organized ;o) I have coupons for salad, produce, meat, and many other things we use on a daily basis.
Myth #2 - It won't save me THAT much money!
I have saved sooo much money, it isn't even funny. It actually makes me mad to think how much money I wasted before! The last few memorable transactions included St Ives body wash that was not only free, but made me a profit of $1.23, a glucose meter (that I of course didn't need) but after coupons and register rewards it made me a profit of $10 each (I "bought" 5), I got packs of Hefty zip top bags (gallon size) for 50 cents each. I could go on and on! I have gotten free haagen dazs ice cream, ben and jerry's pints for 50 cents each, free chinet plates, free strawberries, free meat, free salad dressing, free bbq sauce, free cheez its and much much more! I could seriously go on forever, and I have only been officialy "couponing" for about 6-8 weeks!
Follow this link to one of my internet "friends" blog....Good Ship Lollipop on a Budget and read her 7 myths of couponing. Pretty interesting read :o)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment