Monday, October 4, 2010

Stock up on Juice and Applesauce at Target!!!

Ready for a super easy stock up deal?  No coupons needed!!!

This week at Target, Mott's Juice and Applesauce is on sale for $1.75 and when you buy 5, you get a $5 gift card to use on any future purchase. After gift card, you are paying 75 cents per juice or six pack of applesauce.  That is a great deal =)

Juice - Regular Apple Juice, Motts for Totts Apple Juice, and Motts for Totts Fruit Punch
Applesauce - Healthy harvest versions, All Natural Versions, Regular, Cinnamon and Strawberry (my kids favorite!)

This is a perfect example of a time when store brand is NOT cheaper.  I usually pay $1.50ish for the store brand strawberry applesauce, but by stocking up now, I can save half of the cost!  Sign me up =)

Only good this week!  Sale ends Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I'll be able to make it there this evening! BTW, I LOVE these deals that you post! :)

    ReplyDelete