Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Complete Opposites

My boys are opposites in soo many ways...

Weston looks like my family, Lukas is a clone of Andy.
Weston is pretty tall and skinny, Lukas is regular height but built stockier.
Weston slept like a dream and was the easiest baby, Lukas had colic/reflux and STILL wakes up sometimes!
Weston hated being swaddled or even held/snuggled, Lukas loved to swaddle and is a cling monster =)

Ok, I could seriously go on and on here, but instead you can see for yourselves....


This is what Weston does when the vacuum comes on.  He hides.  He hates loud noises and must go into another room and shut the door.  Totally refuses to come out until he hears you tell him you are completely done...he usually hesitates in the hallway if you haven't finished winding up the cord and put it away!


And then there is Lukas.  He follows me around making it impossible to vacuum!  In this pic I stopped to use the hose and he just plopped down and decided to play.  It takes some maneuvering skill to keep vacuuming without running over his toes!!!


P.S. I know it's been forever since I posted pictures of the boys!  I promise to post some soon...well besides the back of their heads ;o)

1 comment: