Life has been crazy here, as usual :o) We got back from a week at Grandma Sherrie's on Saturday evening. Andy is off most of this week and we are actually trying ot get caught up on some cleaning and organizing. We are also working on our goals and resolutions for next year....just like many of you. I will post those later, but for now I want to ask what your New Year's plans are????
If you are like me, you can't find sitters and in fact it sounds like a way too tiring night to get ready and go out all night. I don't even know where I would go?! I guess I am old now, but I refuse to let this New Year's go uncelebrated. So I think we are going to have a slumber party/movie marathon date. How fun would that be to bring all your blankets and pillows into the living room, watch some old (or some new) movies, talk, eat good food, boards games and just hang out in your pajamas all night?! Sure it's fun to get dressed up, but who doesn't love a slumber party!!!!
So if you can't go out, what are you going to do to make it a special night?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would LOVE to do the same thing, growing up thats how we spent every NYE. Cuddled up in our jammies watching movies and eating snacks all night. I have to work tonight but if I was off I would be relaxing with my boyfriend and a glass of champagne :)
ReplyDelete